The ownership and management of Real Estate is a highly regulated segment of the free enterprise system of the United States of America. As such, the members of REI THUNDER (Real Estate Investor’s Association) must treat this enterprise with the utmost professionalism.
REI THUNDER members acknowledge that our association is an organization of people whose intent is expanding their knowledge of real estate investing and management. In order to pursue these ends in a legal and ethical manner, all “Members of REI THUNDER” will be held to the highest standard of ethical behavior. This includes, but is not limited to the following
- Members will keep themselves informed of local, state and federal laws affecting housing in their community
- Members will not discriminate against any person for reasons of race, age, religion, creed, sex, country of national origin, children, marital status, or disability
- Members will acknowledge that a real estate investing business, when conducted properly, helps to return real property to its highest and best use, which ultimately leads to higher property values for our community
- Members will comply with all relevant public policies governing the health, safety, and welfare of consumers, and protect them by using quality materials, workmanship, and construction practices
- Members will provide safe sanitary housing within the limits and guidelines of the laws
- Members will act as a positive role model for the professions of Real Estate Investing and Professional Housing Providers when dealing with buyers, sellers, tenants, the public, the media, government officials and others
- Members will provide assistance and/or help other members whenever possible and recognize that when we help others accomplish their goals we enhance the probability that we will accomplish our own.
- Members will not perform or cause to be performed any act which would tend to reflect on or bring REI THUNDER into disrepute
- Members will not misrepresent any material facts in their business dealings, and will not cheat, take advantage of, or malign other members, property owners or residents
By becoming a member of REI THUNDER, each member pledges to conduct his/her business in accordance to the guidelines listed above. Management of REI THUNDER reserves the right to review the complaint of any other member, property owner, or resident, and at its sole discretion, reserve the right to revoke membership of any member at any time for any reason.